Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Montreal, Santa Barbara, and other random items








Since the last post, I traveled to Montreal to work on a 787 simulator. When I returned we left for Santa Barbara to visit Amy's brother, wife, and our niece and nephew. We visited the Santa Barbara zoo, and went to a park where there was a fiesta. My nephew is the one on the left in the elephant picture. There are a few random pictures of these ventures, plus another installment of "my 3 sons", where there is a picture of each one of my kids at age 10 months (the youngest of the boys is now 10 months). Amy informed me that in 38 days, our "baby" will be 1 and our middle boy will be 3. One other noteworthy tidbit is that our big boy starts kindergarten next Monday. Hard to believe I'm a dad of a kindergartener.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home