Monday, February 22, 2010

Legos, Redline, quads








My Legos from when I was a kid have been in boxes since 1992. My mom has been storing the Legos for all this time. A month ago I took possession of the Legos and the boys and I have been building them. I only have a picture of one of these, but the sets we've been working on are the Shell Raceway, the Big Rig Truckstop, and a Shell Service Station. I'm very fortunate to have found the instructions for these sets online.
I have a bicycle sideproject going on right now. Amy's brother left his childhood bike behind that I am slowly fixing up. Similar to my Legos, this bike was at their mom's house for many years. I have disassembled the bike and cleaned everything. I have also greased the bearings. Now I am looking on the bmxmuseum for period correct rims and tires.

On Valentine's day, the boys and I went quad riding out towards Rio Verde. We didn't go all the way there however. Map here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home